Friday 1st April 2015, Grafton.
Rained in again. It was forecast for basically another storm cell much like the one we had at Swansea, but fortunately it seems to have broken up somewhat before it reached us having come down from the Queensland coast. It is still raining and preventing us from doing anything, but it is so far just not as much as we were led to believe.
The repairs on the car have all been organised, I am now waiting to hear from the repairers as to when they might be able to actually do the repairs, if I don’t hear from them at midday or so I will ring them up. We do have a maximum of another 4 weeks we can afford to stay here if necessary, but I am certainly hoping it will not take that long.