Sunday 14th August 2011, Katherine.

Have now moved back to Katherine, and this will be our place to stock up for our journey until we get to Mt Isa.

Talking about going via Mt Isa:- something happened the other day that I thought exactly sums up our travel, living, situation. While we were talking and deciding to return to Melbourne instead of going via WA, Linda said “Could we have a small detour via Winton in Queensland so I can visit a friend