Saturday 26th October, (Sydney).

Well we have signed the house title transfer forms and sent them back to the solicitor only to find out that the final transaction date has been put back to the 15th November. We are very hopeful that this will be the last delay in finalisation.

We met up with Sue and she insisted that she take us out for tea last night. We found out it was a shout for my birthday, but it turned out Sue was a month out, she thought it was November. We enjoyed a nice meal anyway at the Blacktown Workers club.

We had intended moving on today but when we arose this morning it was raining and our rules are that if it is raining on moving day we don’t move, so we are here for today as well. This gave Linda a chance to give Sue a hand to unpack some of her gear from boxes from when she moved here; she has only been here for 18 months or so.

We are now packed up and ready to move tomorrow, and will be moving rain, hail or shine. It is a rather expensive park to stay, at $25.00 a night, and it would be much cheaper to move on elsewhere.