Kilmore, about to move.

Thursday 27th March 2014, Kilmore.

Great plans? We were planning to start packing up today and tomorrow, use Saturday and Sunday for final visits before moving on Monday. We have been in the area now for 5 months with basically no rain, and now we are moving it is raining and is forecast for the next couple of days, so it is now wait and see if we can pack up or wait until it is dry enough before we move, even if it means staying for extra days. It may be a month or more before we put our annexe up again so it can’t be put away wet, so we will have to wait until it dries out.

The joys of caravanning, but would not give it up for quids.