Beerwah, and about to move.

Friday 22nd June 2012, Beerwah.

We got a phone call from the Beachmere Caravan Park this morning stating that they have had a cancellation so there was a spot for us immediately if we want it, so the decision was made on the spot to move on Sunday. This will give us today to do what we had planned to do, pack up tomorrow and be free to move there on Sunday. We have been looking forward to making this move so I do hope, considering that we do not have a choice with sites when we get there, that we do end up where we will be happy. After seeing the park up close I don’t think there would be many sites we would not be happy with. It will be a good move especially for Linda as there is plenty of walking in the area, all the shopping she will need very close by, and we will be in a park with plenty of other travellers, unlike here where there are very few.