Melbourne

Thursday 22nd February 2007, (Melbourne).

We were going to be ready for a long awaited move tomorrow, but! A few things happened today that have set us back to the extent that we may have to stay an extra day. Like, we discovered a nest of small flying insects in the cupboard and they had to be cleaned out. We have noticed a few in the van over the past couple of weeks but have had to put up with them as insect spray does not seem to do anything to bother them. The problem is not knowing exactly what they are.

It has also started raining, and is forecast for more with storms overnight. If it clears up in the morning we will finish dismantling the awning and make a move, but if it persists we will consider staying an extra day.