Saturday 9th February, (Sydney).

Well the weather is still not favourable so we decided against an over night stop on the way and are now in Sydney.

We have met up with Sue (sister) already and she has so far organised a night out for tea and a shopping trip for her and Linda tomorrow. Other than this we intend to have a very restful stay here without venturing very far at all.

The length of our stay here will purely depend on the weather as we have decided that we are now close enough to Brisbane to change our plans to suit us and move where, and when we please.